tirsdag 9. mars 2010

Lil Wayne + Eminem,"drop the world".I`m lovin it!!

Å har da selvfølgelig fått helt dilla på denne sangen,beste med hele låta er jo seff det Eminem rapper da;) Sånn er det,Eminem 4 ever :) Skulle sååååå gjerne vært med på en av konsertene hans i Europa i sommer ass,synd han ikke kommer til Norge:(
Lil Wayne) I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyesHate in my heart, love in my mindI seen nights full of pain, days of the sameYou keep the sunshine, save me the rainI search but never find, hurt but never cryI work and forever try, but I’m cursed, so never mindAnd it’s worse, but better times seem further and beyondThe top gets higher the more that I climbThe spot gets smaller, and I get biggerTryna get into where I fit in, no room for a n*ggaBut soon for a n*gga it be on, mu’f*cka‘Cause all the bullshit, it made me strong, mu’f*ckaSo I pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f*ckin’ headBitch, I’ma pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f*ckin’ headAnd I could die now, Rebirth motherf*ckerHop up in my spaceship and leave Earth, motherf*ckerI’m goneMotherf*cker, I’m goneI know what they don’t wanna tell youJust hope you’re heaven-sent, and you’re hell-proofI-I walk up in the world and cut the lights offAnd confidence is the stain they can’t wipe offHuh, my word is my prideBut wisdom is bleak, and that’s a word from the wiseServed to survive, murdered and bribedAnd when it got too heavy I put my burdens asideSo I could pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f*ckin’ headBitch, I’ma pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f*ckin’ headAnd I could die now, Rebirth motherf*ckerHop up in my spaceship and leave Earth, motherf*ckerI’m goneMotherf*cker, I’m gone (I’m gone)(Eminem) It hurts, but I never show this pain you’ll never knowIf only you could see just how lonely and how coldAnd frostbit I’ve become, my back’s against the wall push come to shove, I just stand up and scream “F*ck ‘em all”Man, it feels like these walls are closing inThis roof is caving in, up its time to razor-thinYour days are numbered like pagers andMy book of rhymes, got ‘em cookin’, boyThis crooked mind of mine got ‘em allShook and scared to look in my eyesI stole that f*ckin’ clockI took the time and ICame up from behindAnd pretty much snuck upAnd butt-f*cked this game upBetter be careful when you bring my name upF*ck this fame, that ain’t whatI came to claim but the gameAin’t gonna be the same on the day that I leave itBut I swear one way or another I’ma make these f*ckin’ haters believe thatI swear to God, won’t spare the rodI’m a man of my word, so your f*ckin’ heads better nodOr I’ma f*ck around in this bitch and roast everybodySleep on me, that pillow is where your head’ll liePermanently, bitch, it’s beddy-byeThis world is my Easter egg, yeah, prepare to dieMy head is swole, my confidence is upThis stage is my pedestalI’m unstoppable, incredibleHope you’re trapped in my medicine ballI could run circles around you so fast your f*ckin’ head’ll spin, dogI split your cabbage and your lettuce and olivesI’ll f*ckin’Pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f*ckin’ headBitch, I’ma pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f*ckin’ headAnd I could die now, Rebirth motherf*ckerHop up in my spaceship and leave Earth, motherf*ckerI’m goneMotherf*cker, I’m gone (I’m gone)......

Ingen kommentarer: